top of page
  • Cheryl Concannon M.A., SRS, Realtor

Matthew Gardner Feedback on Linkedin

Yesterday I forecast headline inflation rising by 0.1% & the core rate up by 0.3%. This mornings CPI print showed the total rate meeting my forecast, but the core rate rising by 0.4%. All-in-all, the data shows inflation running at its slowest pace in over 2-years. I am now 100% sure that the Fed will announce a pause in rate hikes following their meeting this week.


bottom of page